Atlanta Spring Wine Fest April 15, 2017 – Historic 4th Ward Park
Saturday, April 15, 2017 | 1pm-5pm
- Over 100 different wines to taste
- Beer and Cider
- Unbreakable, acrylic souvenir tasting glass
- Live Music and a DJ
Food will be available for purchase:
- Vendors will be announced soon
- We will have FREE Bottled Water available throughout the venue.
- Everyone will get a Govino brand acrylic wine glass to keep and take home (please note they must be hand washed, do not put in dishwasher)
- Wine and Beer will be cut off at 4:45pm
- 21 and up event, no kids, no babies, no pets.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
665 North Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 | Get directions
$45 advance, $50 after April 6, $60 day of event
Includes entry, souvenir wine glass, and all wine and beer samples